My one-on-one consulting has a two-fold mission: To help you save time in some areas of your life so you can spend it in other areas.
I’ll Help You Save Time By:
- Helping you create menus your family will LOVE
- Teaching you to cook smarter
- Enabling you to give yourself nights off every single week from cooking
- Telling you how to grocery shop in record time
- Revealing how to do housework quickly
- Teaching you how to handle laundry in the most efficient manner
- Divulging how to get your spouse and children to help with cooking, cleaning, and laundry
- Demonstrating how to THINK in ways that maximize the time available
So You Can Then Spend That Time On:
- Nurturing/strengthening your marriage or relationship
- Devoting more time to your kids
- Spending more time with your family and friends
- Reserving guilt-free time for yourself
- Allowing yourself time to improve your mind by reading or attending college
Why would you want to work with me?
Through my 3 decades of being a (predominantly single) parent working full-time or part-time while attending college full-time, I’ve created a lifestyle built around home time management.
I streamlined the whole cooking, cleaning, and laundry process around work, college, and kids’ after school activities. Because of that, I was able to have time for the kids and still found time for myself.
And, I can teach you.
My current rate is $250 per hourTo Your Success…
Mary Segers B.S., MSW
Your Home Time Management Expert, Coach, and Speaker
Helping You Reach Your Home Time Management Goals… One Step at a Time